Set Up/Change Your Username for It’s Me 247 Online Banking!
Logging into your account with a username provides you with more security. There is less of a chance for identity thieves to see your account number. Plus, you choose your username, so it’s unique to you, making it easy to remember. Log into It’s Me 247 Online Banking. Go to Info Center, then My Preferences to set up your username today!
A username is used in place of the account number when you log into online banking. This username is used in conjunction with a password and security question answer for a high level of security. You may be required to set one up the first time you log into online banking or the next time you log into online banking after required usernames are activated by your credit union. Once a username is created, you cannot use your account number to access your online account.
Helpful Hints for Usernames
- Usernames are from 1 to 20 characters.
- Usernames may contain only letters and numbers. No special characters are allowed.
- Usernames may not start or end with a space.
- Usernames are NOT case sensitive.
- Usernames may NOT be all numbers.
- Usernames may NOT contain your account number.
- Usernames may NOT contain your first or last name.
- Use a word or phrase that is meaningful to you so you can easily remember it. Using a combination of letters and numbers increases the security level even more.
You can change a username in the Info Center/My Preferences section. You cannot clear your username. You can only replace it with a different username. If you have forgotten your username, contact your credit union.
The only place a username can be created for a member is in It’s Me 247 Online Banking. A credit union employee cannot create a username for you.