We provide Mobile Deposit, Online Banking, Mobile Banking and eStatements.
Because it’s your credit union! You are a member... you are an owner. Whether you visit the DOLFCU online or in a branch lobby, we want you to see yourself reflected in the credit union. With built-in security and personalization features, It’s Me 247 Online Banking lets you access your accounts, your way.
No matter where you are, it's easy to access your DOLFCU accounts and pay bills online. FREE Online Banking is just one of the many valuable services available with a DOLFCU membership! Login today to:
- Access your account 24/7
- Apply for a loan
- Check your account balances
- View the date and amount of your transactions including deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and payments
- Verify that certain checks have cleared
- Read messages from the DOLFCU
- Stop payment on a check*
- View your statements online*
- Pay bills online*
- View images of cancelled checks*
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Download transaction information to your money management software (such as MS Money)
- Make loan payments from funds in your accounts
- Set up or change automatic transfers*
- Withdraw funds in the form of a check*
- Set up e-Alerts and Sign up for e-Notices*
- Assign nicknames to your accounts
- Adjust how your paycheck and other electronic deposits are handled
- Review loan payoff amounts and due dates
- Check current loan, savings, and certificate rates
- Open additional savings accounts
- Buy a certificate
- Change your password and security questions
- Notify the credit union of your new address or phone number
- Choose personal preferences such as background color, photo album, and starting page
- View annual dividend and interest information
*Some of these features might require special activation.
My Virtual Strongbox
Secure cloud storage for your important documents
Another benefit that is available to members through Online Banking is My Virtual StrongBox. This secure cloud storage tool makes life simpler, while making your personal information more secure.
It's easy to upload confidential digital documents as well as your statements and DOLFCU receipts to your Virtual StrongBox. It’s easy to access your documents, no matter where you are, whenever you log in to Online Banking. The tool allows you to share documents online as well, with an accountant or family member, or directly with DOLFCU.
Virtual StrongBox provides:
- Convenience – upload, sort and manage your important digital documents
- Security – back up documents in a place that keeps your personal information safe
- Simplicity – easily upload and organize documents in a way that makes sense to you
- Flexibility – as long as you have access to the internet, your documents will be nearby
- Reliability – no matter what’s happening, feel confident that your documents are safe
Login to Online Banking today to get started with Virtual Strongbox!
Use your smart phone to bank whenever and wherever you want with DOLFCU Mobile Banking!
Check account balances, transfer funds between credit union accounts, make loan payments, view & pay bills, and more from any web-enabled phone. Download the DOLFCU app today!
YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE NEW APP TO HAVE ACCESS TO MOBILE BANKING.
FIRST-TIME USER MOBILE DEPOSIT ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Once you download the new App, you will need to register by following these steps:
- Open the NEW DOLFCU APP
- Click on the “Mobile Deposit” button from the home screen of the app
- Accept the terms and conditions for mobile deposit
- If you are not already enrolled, click on “New User? Click here to enroll now!”
- You will be taken to the enrollment site, where you will need to accept the additional terms and conditions for new enrollment
- Fill out enrollment form with all required information
- Once all the required information is entered, click “submit”
- You should now be presented with a “Success” screen and notification that the credit union “will respond within 1-2 business days”
- Once you have been activated by DOLFCU, you’ll receive an email letting you know that you’ve been accepted as a new user
After you receive this acceptance notification, you may open the App and follow the simple steps below to start using Mobile Deposit!
ACCEPTED USER MOBILE DEPOSIT INSTRUCTIONS
Once you have been accepted, simply open the new app and:
- Click on the “Mobile Deposit” button from the home screen of the new DOLFCU app
- Enter your user name and password and click sign on
- You will now be taken to the “Make a Deposit” / “Review Deposit” screen and can proceed with processing deposits!
Make the Switch to eStatements Today
Get your statements when you want them, online. Replace printed statements with a free electronic version that can be viewed on a secure website. eStatements arrive sooner than paper statements and can be viewed from any device. Plus they are more environmentally friendly than paper statements!
Helps Protect Against Identity Theft
No paper to shred, no one going through your garbage.
Use the eStatements Enrollment page to sign up to receive your account statements electronically through It’s Me 247. eStatements give you access to up to 12 months of account statements. You may view, print, or even save them to your local computer.
Choose the enrollment option you wish from the list at the bottom of the page. Enter your email address, then click Accept. You can immediately view your statements, or return to It’s Me 247 at a later time and click the eStatements button on the main menu. (Separate help will be available while viewing your statements, to explain the eStatement viewing and printing options.)
A notification email will be sent to you each month or quarter (depending on when you would normally receive your account statement). For security reasons, the statement itself will not be attached to the email; you must log in to It’s Me 247 using your account number and password to view statements from our secure server.
If you have already signed up for eStatements, you can use this page to change the enrollment option you’ve selected, or un-enroll completely so that you will begin receiving your statement via the regular mail again as before.
Please note: you will need to have downloaded a PDF reading software, like Acrobat Reader to view your eStatement. Click here to download from Adobe®.