Running Low on Checks?
Re-order checks online through our partner Harland Clarke. Make sure to have the following information available:
- DOLFCU's Routing number (254074426)
- Your checking account information
Give the Perfect Gift!*
Gift Cards are the gift of choice - perfect for everyone! Your special friends, family or co-workers will have unlimited options to shop in stores or online. Use domestically EVERYWHERE debit cards are accepted.
- Choose from a variety of card designs including limited editions
- Load any amount, from $10 to $1,000
- Take your cards immediately - we load and activate on site
MasterCard gift cards are issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by MasterCard International Incorporated. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
*Purchase fee of is $6.95. Monthly inactivity fee is $2.95 after 12 consecutive months of inactivity. Lost/stolen replacement card fee of $5.
Some companies won't accept a personal check or require a check that guarantees that you have sufficient funds in your account. You may use a DOLFCU Cashier's Check to for large purchases, paying bills or to move money to another financial institution. To get a Cashier’s Check, simply visit one of our branches or call us and we will prepare the check.
- Free when made out to owner on account.
- $5.00 fee for third party. See fee schedule.
- Good for up to the amount you have in your account.*
* Cashier's Checks may be subject to second signature and branch manager review.
Money orders are useful any time you don’t want (or aren’t allowed) to use a check or cash to make a payment. Following are several situations where you may use a money order:
- You need to send a secure payment through the mail
- You’re buying something and the seller does not accept check or debit card
- You need to pay some bills but you don’t have a bank account
- You’re making a large purchase and you don’t want to carry around a large amount of cash
A Money Order provides a safer, more secure way to make a purchase and guarantees payment. The recipient will be able to cash the Money Order as they would a check.
Cash Transfer through Western Union Quick Cash Service
- These electronic transfers must be made from your savings account.
- The money can be sent to an individual payee, not a business or corporation, to over 225,000 Western Union agent locations in over 190 countries and territories around the world that offer counter service.
- Maximum dollar amount per transaction is $10,000.
- There is no option to be notified when funds are available for pick-up at the receiving Western Union location.
- Requests ranging from $1000-$2999.99 require the sender's date of birth and one (1) form of ID.
- Requests $3,000 and over require the sender's date of birth, social security number, occupation and two (2) forms of ID.
- The individual picking up the money at Western Union may be asked for the name of the sender. Mid-Atlantic Corporate FCU is the sender.
Note: The fee for outgoing domestic Western Union Quick Cash Service is $20.00 (Domestic), $40.00 (International). See Fee Schedule.