Running Low on Checks?
Re-order checks online through our partner Harland Clarke. Make sure to have the following information available:
- DOLFCU's Routing number (254074426)
- Your checking account information
Give the Perfect Gift!
Gift Cards are the gift of choice - perfect for everyone! Your special friends, family or co-workers will have unlimited options to shop in stores or online. Use domestically EVERYWHERE debit cards are accepted.
- Choose from a variety of card designs including limited editions
- Load any amount, from $20 to $1,000
- Take your cards immediately - we load and activate on site
- Members are limited to five (5) gift cards per membership
Gift Cards must be picked up in-person at the Frances Perkins Branch.
Mastercard® Prepaid Cards are issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard Prepaid Cards may be used everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted. Gift cards may be used only in the U.S. and have no cash access. To check card balances, please visit www.myprepaidbalace.com or you may call (866) 496-6183.
* $0 Purchase Fee from 11/1/2021 - 12/31/2021. Purchase Fee beginning 01/01/2022 is $6.95. Monthly inactivity fee is $2.95 after 12 consecutive months of inactivity. Lost/stolen replacement card fee of $5.
Some companies won't accept a personal check or require a check that guarantees that you have sufficient funds in your account. You may use a DOLFCU Cashier's Check to for large purchases, paying bills or to move money to another financial institution. To get a Cashier’s Check, simply visit one of our branches or call us and we will prepare the check.
- Free when made out to owner on account.
- $5.00 fee for third party. See fee schedule.
- Good for up to the amount you have in your account.*
* Cashier's Checks may be subject to second signature and branch manager review.
Money orders are useful any time you don’t want (or aren’t allowed) to use a check or cash to make a payment. Following are several situations where you may use a money order:
- You need to send a secure payment through the mail
- You’re buying something and the seller does not accept check or debit card
- You need to pay some bills but you don’t have a bank account
- You’re making a large purchase and you don’t want to carry around a large amount of cash
A Money Order provides a safer, more secure way to make a purchase and guarantees payment. The recipient will be able to cash the Money Order as they would a check.
Cash Transfer through Western Union Quick Cash Service
- These electronic transfers must be made from your savings account.
- The money can be sent to an individual payee, not a business or corporation, to over 225,000 Western Union agent locations in over 190 countries and territories around the world that offer counter service.
- Maximum dollar amount per transaction is $10,000.
- There is no option to be notified when funds are available for pick-up at the receiving Western Union location.
- Requests ranging from $1000-$2999.99 require the sender's date of birth and one (1) form of ID.
- Requests $3,000 and over require the sender's date of birth, social security number, occupation and two (2) forms of ID.
- The individual picking up the money at Western Union may be asked for the name of the sender. Mid-Atlantic Corporate FCU is the sender.
Note: The fee for outgoing domestic Western Union Quick Cash Service is $20.00 (Domestic), $40.00 (International). See Fee Schedule.
* Message and data rates may apply.