How do I send or receive wire transfers?
To wire funds into an account at DOLFCU, please provide the following information to the other financial institution.
Written fees authorization is required to send both domestic and international wires. Fees apply and vary by type of wire transfer. See Fee Schedule.
Wire Funds To:
- Name: Vizo Financial Corporate Federal Credit Union
- Address: 7900 Triad Center Dr. Suite 410 Greensboro, North Carolina 27409
- ABA: 231 387 550
Further Credit To:
- Name: Department of Labor FCU
- Address: 200 Constitution Ave. NW Washington, DC 20210
- Account Number: 254 074 426 101 00
Final Credit To:
- Member’s Name DOLFCU
- Account Number
Neither DOLFCU or our Affiliate Vizo Financial use a Swift Code/IBAN for international wires. Due to this, the financial institution initiating the wire must send the funds through their own Correspondent Bank in the United States and it is up to the financial institution sending the wire to use the Swift Code/IBAN belonging to the that particular Correspondent Bank. All other incoming wire instructions remain the same.