Not near a computer?
You can still get FREE account access any time from a touch tone phone with DOLFCU’s Audio Response Telephone Transactions System.
Dial (844) 874-7981, enter your account number and personal identification number (PIN) and follow the menu selection prompts.
- Check Account History & Balances
- Check Deposit & Withdrawal History
- Get Current & YTD Interest & Dividends
- Verify Cleared Checks
- Transfer Between Accounts
- Issue Stop Payments
- Calculate Loan Payments
- Change Your Pin Number
A Notary is an impartial, state-licensed legal witness to the signing of a document. The Notary will acknowledge the signing with his or her own signature and with a notary seal on the document. To have a document notarized, the signer must:
- Present a valid photo ID and sign a log book.
- Sign the document in the presence of the Notary.
For DOLFCU members, the first signature is FREE. Any additional signatures are $5 each. For non-members, the first signature is $5. Any additional signatures are $5 each.