We offer a variety of resources for everyone!
Our newsletters address the latest financial education topics and can help you learn about what’s new at DOLFCU, Your Financial Cooperative.
Click on an issue below to view or download a PDF file.
You need Acrobat Reader to view PDF Files. Click here to download from Adobe®.
Sign-up for eLerts
Don’t miss out on the latest news from DOLFCU!
As a member of our eLert list, you’ll receive news, loan specials, free financial education opportunities, updates and special announcements from DOLFCU sent directly to your inbox.
Take some of the guesswork out of your financial decisions with these useful online calculators.
They’ll help you estimate everything from potential loan payments to how much you need to save to become a millionaire.
NOTE: The accuracy these calculators and applicability to your circumstances are not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from DOLFCU Member Representative. Calculators below are provided for reference only. Clicking any of the links below will OPEN A NEW browser WINDOW and take you to a third-party website.
- How much home can I afford? >
- Should I refinance my home? >
- Should I pay discount points? >
- Should I make extra payments on my mortgage? >
- How much of a down payment should I make on my new home? >
- Mortgage Payment Calculator >
- Comparing mortgages (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year) >
- What is the Loan to Value Ratio of my home? >
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)? >
- How long will it take to pay off my loan? >
- Should I consolidate my debts? >
- How will extra payments affect my loan? >
- Loan Payment Calculator >
- Should I lease or purchase a car? >
- How much will my auto payments be? >
- Should I take a rebate or low-cost financing? >
- Should I accelerate my auto payments? >
- How much car can I afford? >
- How long will it take to become a millionaire? >
- How long until I reach my savings goal? >
- How much should I save for college? >
- How can I save for a big ticket item? >
- How much will my share certificate be worth at maturity? >
The Coindexter Club
Teaching Kids About Money
Never before has a children’s website been so much fun and so beneficial! Coindexter.com is an online, virtual world that parents will be glad for their child to visit. The Coindexter Club sets the new standard for financial literacy among 6-12 year olds. By teaching children how to earn, save, spend, manage and even invest money, they’ll learn to be financially responsible adults.
The Coindexter Club immerses children in the exciting and educational world of Econopolis where they learn how to earn, save, spend, manage and invest money. The unique virtual world of Econopolis allows children to explore and advance at their own pace while learning valuable money lessons.
Watch the game trailer!
To learn more, visit coindexter.com!