We offer a variety of resources for everyone!
Refer your Co-Workers, Friends & Family
& You'll Both Get $50.*
Share the benefits of a DOLFCU Membership!
DOLFCU offers a wide variety of services, designed with you in mind! From savings and checking, to virtually every type of loan, you’ll find this credit union is a great place to take care of your financial needs. AND, access to your account is a snap! Online banking, ATMs, direct deposit, audio response, mobile banking/deposit and more, provide the convenience you need for your busy lifestyle.
Now is the perfect time to encourage your family members and co-workers to take advantage of credit union membership.
With our Referral Program, you'll both get $50* (in the form of a deposit applied to your DOLFCU savings account) when the new member, referred by you, opens both a savings and checking account.
*To qualify, referring member must be at least 18 years old and not in arrears on any DOLFCU account. New members must be new to DOLFCU, qualify for membership, open a savings account and checking account and provide acceptable identification documentation. Referral must be documented at open of new account. As of 4/1/2020, Annual Percentage Yield for savings account is .10% and requires minimum $5.00 deposit. Awards deposited into savings accounts of eligible members 30 days after new account opening. New accounts must stay open and be in good standing for at least six months or risk DOLFCU retaining incentive payout on either account. New members are limited to one award ($50) which is subject to income tax reporting. Referring member is limited to 11 awards ($550). DOLFCU reserves the right to restrict or retain incentive for accounts opened fraudulently or for fraudulent purpose and to end this program at any time. Terms are subject to change without notice. New account with referral must be opened by 12/31/2020 to qualify.
Our newsletters address the latest financial education topics and can help you learn about what's new at DOLFCU, Your Financial Cooperative.
Click on an issue below to view or download a PDF file.
You need Acrobat Reader to view PDF Files. Click here to download from Adobe®.
Sign-up for eLerts
Don’t miss out on the latest news from DOLFCU!
As a member of our eLert list, you’ll receive news, loan specials, free financial education opportunities, updates and special announcements from DOLFCU sent directly to your inbox.
Take some of the guesswork out of your financial decisions with these useful online calculators.
They’ll help you estimate everything from potential loan payments to how much you need to save to become a millionaire.
NOTE: The accuracy these calculators and applicability to your circumstances are not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from DOLFCU Member Representative. Calculators below are provided for reference only. Clicking any of the links below will OPEN A NEW browser WINDOW and take you to a third-party website.
- How much home can I afford? >
- Should I refinance my home? >
- Should I pay discount points? >
- Should I make extra payments on my mortgage? >
- How much of a down payment should I make on my new home? >
- Mortgage Payment Calculator >
- Comparing mortgages (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year) >
- What is the Loan to Value Ratio of my home? >
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)? >
- How long will it take to pay off my loan? >
- Should I consolidate my debts? >
- How will extra payments affect my loan? >
- Loan Payment Calculator >
- Should I lease or purchase a car? >
- How much will my auto payments be? >
- Should I take a rebate or low-cost financing? >
- Should I accelerate my auto payments? >
- How much car can I afford? >
- How long will it take to become a millionaire? >
- How long until I reach my savings goal? >
- How much should I save for college? >
- How can I save for a big ticket item? >
- How much will my share certificate be worth at maturity? >
The Coindexter Club
Teaching Kids About Money
Never before has a children’s website been so much fun and so beneficial! Coindexter.com is an online, virtual world that parents will be glad for their child to visit. The Coindexter Club sets the new standard for financial literacy among 6-12 year olds. By teaching children how to earn, save, spend, manage and even invest money, they’ll learn to be financially responsible adults.
The Coindexter Club immerses children in the exciting and educational world of Econopolis where they learn how to earn, save, spend, manage and invest money. The unique virtual world of Econopolis allows children to explore and advance at their own pace while learning valuable money lessons.
Watch the game trailer!
To learn more, visit coindexter.com!