We offer a variety of resources for everyone!
Sign-up for eLerts
Don't miss out on the latest news from us!
As a member of our eLert list, you'll receive news, loan specials, free financial education opportunities, updates and special announcements from Labor CU sent directly to your inbox.
Sign-up for eLerts
Be among the first to get the latest news from Labor Credit Union!
Take some of the guesswork out of your financial decisions with these useful online calculators.
They'll help you estimate everything from potential loan payments to how much you need to save to become a millionaire.
NOTE: The accuracy these calculators and applicability to your circumstances are not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from Labor CU Member Representative. Calculators below are provided for reference only. Clicking any of the links below will OPEN A NEW browser WINDOW and take you to a third-party website.
- How much home can I afford? >
- Should I refinance my home? >
- Should I pay discount points? >
- Should I make extra payments on my mortgage? >
- How much of a down payment should I make on my new home? >
- Mortgage Payment Calculator >
- Comparing mortgages (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year) >
- What is the Loan to Value Ratio of my home? >
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)? >
- How long will it take to pay off my loan? >
- Should I consolidate my debts? >
- How will extra payments affect my loan? >
- Loan Payment Calculator >
- Should I lease or purchase a car? >
- How much will my auto payments be? >
- Should I take a rebate or low-cost financing? >
- Should I accelerate my auto payments? >
- How much car can I afford? >
- How long will it take to become a millionaire? >
- How long until I reach my savings goal? >
- How much should I save for college? >
- How can I save for a big ticket item? >
- How much will my share certificate be worth at maturity? >
The Coindexter Club
Teaching Kids About Money
Welcome to the Labor CU Coindexter Club. The Coindexter Club makes it fun to learn about money with videos, games, quizzes and calculators that will put you on course to become a financial genius. Membership is free and is designed for children from 6-12 years of age.
These short videos provide children with the information they need to understand the financial concepts behind each topic. Additional features found on the website include activities on related topics, such as: careers, interest, a chore chart and more.