DOLFCU is OPEN and Will Work with YOU During the Federal Government Shutdown
While the Department of Labor is not impacted by the partial government shutdown, we understand that some of our members or their family members may be impacted. We will work with affected members.
Services Available 24/7
Please remember that you may access your accounts through the following channels 24/7:
- DOLFCU's Debit Card - Your Debit Card makes purchasing easy whether you are shopping in person or online. Funds for purchases are deducted directly from your DOLFCU Checking Account.
ATM Access – DOLFCU is part of a network that provides convenient, surcharge-free* ATM access nationally and internationally. ATM terminals within the network can be found at many credit unions and select retail locations including 7-Eleven, Walgreens, and Costco. Find an ATM location near you, or anywhere with a CO-OP, CULIANCE, CUHere, MoneyPass or Alliance One logo.
CO-OP Shared Branching – You can access your accounts and conduct business nationwide at any of the participating credit union locations within the CO-OP Shared Branch network, just as if you were at your home branch. Click here or call (888) 748-3266 to find locations near your home or work. Services vary from one location to another. Check with individual branches before your visit for a complete menu of available services.
- It’s Me 247 Online Banking & Bill Pay – Login and access your online account. Need an It's Me 247 login? Contact us and we'll set you up with a temporary credentials right away.
- Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit – Search "DOLFCU" in your Apple or Android app store. Once you've downloaded the app, login using your existing It's Me 247 Online Banking credentials to get started! DOLFCU's Mobile App includes enhanced login options, makes mobile deposit easy, and provides a streamlined user experience.
We understand that you may be concerned about missing loan payments and receiving loans during this period. We are offering Emergency Loans for those concerned about cash flow during this time. The loans will have a 0% APR* for the first 60 days and a fixed 5% APR* for the remainder of the 12-month term. APPLY ONLINE
- Loans amounts equal to your net pay in the event regular payroll is disrupted.
- Funding directly to your DOLFCU account within 24 hours of scheduled pay date.
- Ability to complete the loan process on line with your personal email address.
- New members are welcome to apply.
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Loan approvals are based on an evaluation of each applicant's credit. Sample payment for a $1,000 loan at 5.00% APR for 12-months would be $85.61 per month.
Is Your Email Up to Date?
Now is a good time to make sure we have a personal e-mail address on file in the event that you do not have access to your government email account. This will ensure that you continue to receive up-to-date announcements on security, safety, emergency branch closings, events and specials. You can update your contact information by logging into It's Me 247 Online Banking. Simply navigate to "My Personal Information" from the Info Center within It's Me 247. Remember to follow us on Twitter for additional news feeds.
We remain committed to serving YOU, our members, during this partial government shutdown. Please contact us with any questions.