DOLFCU can help you finance your next vehicle or refinance an existing, higher-rate auto loan. We'll even help you do your research to find the best deal with our AutoSmart or United Buying Service (UBS) programs! Once you find the perfect vehicle, we can even help you save on car insurance with TruStage!
Apply online today to take advantage of:
- 100% Financing on both New & Used Autos**
- Great Loan Rates with 24 to 84 month terms
- Green (hybrid/alternative fuel) Discount of 0.50%* APR off our standard vehicle rates
- FAST Pre-Approval-Shop as if you have cash in hand!
- Loans available for: Autos, SUVs, Trucks & Tractors, Motorcycles, RVs, Snowmobiles & ATV, Boats & Personal Watercraft
- Refinance for Extra Cash on hand & SAVE
- Low Cost Insurance options & extended warranties
- Include Tax, Tags, Title, & Maintenance Agreement in Loan Cost
**100% of used car sticker price or 100% of the retail NADA value, whichever is less. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) varies based on your credit score. Refinancing offer is only for vehicle loans NOT financed by DOLFCU. Loan will mirror existing loan cosigners and payoff term, last 6 months must have been paid on time. Certain restrictions apply, contact us for details. Payment Example: A vehicle loan in the amount of $20,000, repaid over 60 months at 1.99% APR would require 60 monthly payments of $350.47.
When you need extra cash - for holidays, vacations, bill consolidation, home furnishings or repairs, tuition, medical and more-DOLFCU provides:
- Up to 60-month terms
- Loans from $500 up to $25,000
- Competitive Fixed Rates*
- Use our Loan Calculator to estimate your payments.
* Rate(s) = Annual Percentage Rate. Payment Example: A loan in the amount of $10,000, repaid over 60 months at 7.75% APR would require 60 monthly payments of $201.57.
- Easy to qualify*
- Low 18% APR** - saving you money compared with the high rates and fees of payday lenders or check cashing outlets
- Small annual enrollment fee!
- $35 for a $350 loan limit, or
- $70 for a $500 loan limit, or
- $100 for a $750 loan limit
- Borrow as often as you want up to your loan limit***! No additional fees, paperwork or hassle!
- Can help build strong credit
Certain restrictions apply. *To qualify, you must be a member of DOLFCU for at least 120 days, have direct deposit of income, have no delinquent DOLFCU accounts, and not be in the process of filing for bankruptcy. **APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Finance charges on a 30-day $500 StretchPay loan are $7.40. Loan fee for commercial payday lender charging $15 per $100 borrowed is $150 for $500 borrowed over two 14-day terms. ***Advances must be paid in full prior to additional advances. Other conditions apply.
Whether you are looking to purchase your first home, a new home, or refinance, DOLFCU lets you choose from a variety of fixed and adjustable rate repayment options.
Access our Online Mortgage Web Center - your one-stop homebuyer resource center for all your mortgage questions. You can use our convenient online mortgage calculators to find out how much home you can afford and even request your loan through our secure online mortgage application, which offers instant pre-approval and online status updates.
Apply online today or call us between 8:30am - 5:00pm EST at (571) 490-8002. If you call outside of our regular business hours to speak with a loan officer, press 3 to be connected to our after-hours call center. Click here to contact us online.
Department of Labor FCU NMLS Institution ID 447026
With no hidden fees or fancy gimmicks, DOLFCU's MasterCard® gives you all the purchasing power you need--anywhere, anytime - along with an everyday low-rate! Payoff your higher rate debts and save money today!
Apply ONLINE and start taking advantage of:
- Credit lines up to $20,000
- No Annual Fee, No Balance Transfer Fee, and No Cash Advance Fees
- No Fees* and same low APR on both Cash Advances and Purchases!
- 25-day grace period for purchases
- FREE Online and Mobile Access through our Online Banking App.
*Foreign Transaction Fees (FTF) for Debit and Credit Card Programs: There is a 1% FTF assessment for international transactions.
Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosure - Standard MasterCard
Updated June, 2017
MasterCard Application and Solicitation Disclosure
|INTEREST RATES AND INTEREST CHARGES|
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases||8.99%-17.99% when you open your account, based on your creditworthiness.|
|APR for Balance Transfers||8.99%-17.99% when you open your account, based on your creditworthiness.|
|APR for Cash Advances||8.99%-17.99% when you open your account, based on your creditworthiness.|
|How to Avoid Paying Interest
|Your due date is at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle. We will not charge you any interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.|
|For Credit Card Tips from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau||To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the website of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore.|
|Set Up and Maintenance Fee||Account Set-up Fee||None|
|Additional Card Fee||None|
|Transaction Fees||Balance Transfer Fee||None|
|Cash Advance Fee||None|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars|
|Transaction Fee for Purchase||None|
|Penalty Fee||Late Payment Fee||Up to $20.00|
|Over-the-Credit Limit Fee||None|
|Returned Payment Fee||Up to $30.00|
|How We Will Calculate Your Balance:
We use a method called "average daily balance (including new purchases)."
The information about the costs of the card described in this application is accurate as of June 5, 2017. This information may have changed after that date. To find out what may have changed, contact the Credit Union.
For California Borrowers, the Standard MasterCard is a secured credit card. Credit extended under this credit card account is secured by various personal property and money including, but not limited to: (a) any goods you purchase with this account, (b) any shares you specifically pledge as collateral for this account on a separate Pledge of Shares, (c) all shares you have in any individual or joint account with the Credit Union excluding shares in an Individual Retirement Account or in any other account that would lose special tax treatment under state or federal law, and (d) collateral securing other loans you have with the Credit Union excluding dwellings. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that during any periods when you are a covered borrower under the Military Lending Act your credit card will be secured by any specific Pledge of Shares you grant us but will not be secured by all shares you have in any individual or joint account with the Credit Union. For clarity, you will not be deemed a covered borrower if: (i) you establish your credit card account when you are not a covered borrower; or (ii) you cease to be a covered borrower.
Other Fees & Disclosures:
Late Payment Fee: $20.00 or the amount of the required minimum payment, whichever is less, if you are 30 or more days late in making a payment.
Returned Payment Fee: $25.00 or the amount of the required minimum payment, whichever is less. In the event a payment is returned in the same or in any of the six billing cycles following the initial violation, you will be charged $30.00 or the amount of the required minimum payment, whichever is less.
Card Replacement Fee: $5.00.
Document Copy Fee: $4.00.
Emergency Card Replacement Fee: $55.00.
PIN Replacement Fee: $5.00.
Rush Fee: $55.00.
Statement Copy Fee: $3.00.
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Student Loan® by Sallie Mae®
The Smart Option Student Loan® by Sallie Mae® for borrowers attending degree-granting institutions.
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates! The loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or to apply, please get started here.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- We offer a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates providing even more choice and flexibility
- No origination fees and no prepayment penalty
- Multiple in-school repayment options available
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 24/7 online account management
To learn more or to apply, please get started here.