When you join Labor Credit Union you'll see why we're "better than a bank". To qualify for membership, you must be an Employee, a Retiree, an Immediate Family Member*, or the Spouse of a deceased member of one of our Qualifying Organizations. Or just ask us!
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)
- Employees of contractors under a long-term contract with DOL who work in the DC Standard Metropolitan Statistical Area established by the Bureau of the Census
- Employees of the National Labor Relations Board who work in the United States and Puerto Rico;
- Full-time National Labor Relations Board contract employees, for a continuous term of one year or more, serving the National Labor Relations Board and who work in Washington, D.C.
- National Association of Counties
- Occupational Safety & Health Review Commission
- Federal Contract Guards of America (FCGOA)
- Labor Council for Latin American Advancement (LCLAA)
- University of the District of Columbia (UDC)
- Railroad Retirement Board
- The President's Committee on Employment of the Physically Handicapped
- Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission, Washington Branch of the International Labor Office
- DOL Day Care Center employees who work in DC
- DOL Fitness Association employees who work in DC
- FAME Cafeteria employees under long-term contract with DOL who work on the 6th Flr Cafeteria, 200 Constitution Ave, DC
- Nationwide Land Title & Escrow Services employees under long-term contract with DOL who work in Beltsville, MD
- Cessi employees who work regularly under contract, on-site at a DOL facility
- Employees under long-term contract with DOL working at the Postal Square Building in Washington, DC
- Employees under long-term contract with DOL working at the Frances Perkins Building in Washington, DC
- All Federal Labor Relations Authority Employees
- Employees of the Forum Group, Inc., and of its divisions, who work in the United States
- Employees of the American Institute of Architects who work in Washington, D.C.
- Employees of the Urban Shelters and Health Care Systems, Inc., who work in the Washington Center for Aging Services in Washington, D.C.
- Employees of the U.S. Army Center of Military History (CMH) who work in Washington, D.C.
- Employees of the Department of Agriculture who work at the Franklin Court Building, 1099 14th Street, NW, in Washington, D.C.
- Employees of Bellemead Management Co., Inc. who work in the Franklin Court Building, 1099 14th Street, NW, in Washington, D.C.
- Employees of the National Mediation Board, who work at 1301 K Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
- Employees of VMT/J.B. Johnson Nursing Center who work in Washington, D.C.
- Employees of SABIT, Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ), and Statutory Import Programs Staff (SIPS), who work in the Franklin Court Building, Washington, D.C.
- Employees of Heery International, Inc., who work in Washington, D.C.
- Employees of the Institute of Transportation Engineers who work in Washington, D.C.
- Employees of American Council of Engineering Companies who work in Washington, D.C.
Are you looking for a new and exciting benefit to offer your employees? Labor Credit Union is the answer! Contact us today to see how your organization can qualify for all the advantages and conveniences we offer.
How to Join Labor Credit Union
See for yourself why our credit union is better than a bank! If you're an Employee, Retiree, Immediate Family Member*, or the Spouse of a deceased member of one of our Eligible Organizations, it's quick and easy to open an account and start enjoying all the advantages of our personalized banking experience today!
Apply Online Now!
You can complete the entire Labor CU membership process right away online. Simply "Fill Out An Application" and submit your request for membership through our secure Application Portal, 24 hours a day.
Apply in person, via email or by fax.
You may also DOWNLOAD the Membership Application Packet and disclosures now by clicking here. Complete and return the membership application to one of our Branches Locations or email the forms to MemberServices@DOLFCU.org. You may also fax your completed information to us at (202) 408-8253.
Your signature, a copy of a state-issued Driver’s License or Other Identifying Documentation**, and the initial $5.00 share deposit are required to complete your membership request. Upon receipt of your application, a Financial Wellness Advisor will review your request and contact you shortly to complete your membership process. Remember, the sooner you join, the sooner you can start to enjoy the benefits of your Credit Union.
If you have any questions regarding your membership application, please contact us at (202) 789-2901 or email MemberServices@DOLFCU.org.
You can also obtain more information or join by
- Contacting a Financial Wellness Advisor
- Calling (202) 789-2901
- Stopping by a Labor CU Branch Office
*Immediate Family Member eligibility is limited to spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild. For the purposes of this definition, Immediate Family Member includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships. Household is defined as persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.
**To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities when opening a new account, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.