Interested in Learning More About How DOLFCU Can Help You Improve Your Financial Well-Being?
See for yourself why DOLFCU is better than a bank! If you're an Employee, Retiree, Immediate Family Member*, or the Spouse of a deceased member of one of our Eligible Organizations, it's quick and easy to open an account and start enjoying all the advantages of the "Credit Union Difference" today!
Apply Online Now!
You can start your DOLFCU membership process right away on line. Simply "Fill Out An Application" and submit your request for membership through our secure It's Me 24/7 Online Banking portal, 24 hours a day.
Apply In-Person, Via Email or by Fax at your convenience.
You may also DOWNLOAD the Membership Application Packet and disclosures now. Complete and return the membership application to one of our DOLFCU Branches Locations or email the forms to MemberServices@DOLFCU.org. You may also fax your completed information to us at (202) 408-8253.
Your signature, a copy of a state issued Driver’s License or Other Identifying Documentation**, and the initial $5.00 share deposit are required to complete your membership request. Upon receipt of your application, a Member Services Representative will review your request and contact you shortly to complete your membership process. Remember, the sooner you join, the sooner you can start to enjoy the benefits of your Credit Union.
You can also obtain more information or join DOLFCU by
- Contacting a DOLFCU Member Service Representative
- Calling (844) 436-5328 or (202) 789-2901
- Stopping by a DOLFCU Branch Office
Here are just a few of the benefits of DOLFCU membership:
- FREE Checking with No Minimum Balance & No Per Check Fees
Loans of any kind with Competitive Rates
- FREE "No Fee" ATM Network
- FREE ATM Deposit Network
- FREE Financial Seminars
- FREE Online Loan & Savings/Investment Calculators
- FREE Debit Card & Online Account Access with Internet HOME Banking
- FREE Local & National CO-OP Shared Branch locations
- FREE Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Managed Credit Program for those with less than perfect credit
- Special Holiday & Vacation Savings Club Accounts
- Share Certificates, Money Market Accounts & IRAs
- Money Orders, Western Union & Wire Transfers
- Friendly, personalized service
- Deposits Federally Insured To An Aggregate Of $250,000 By NCUA
*Immediate Family Member eligibility is limited to spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild. For the purposes of this definition, Immediate Family Member includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships. Household is defined as persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.
**To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, when opening a new account, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.