Take Advantage of
Our New Member Incentives!
Join DOLFCU today & earn up to $200!1
Set up Direct Deposit,2
Use your Debit Card 10 times,3
See for yourself why DOLFCU is better than a bank! If you're an Employee, Retiree, Immediate Family Member*, or the Spouse of a deceased member of one of our Eligible Organizations, it's quick and easy to open an account and start enjoying all the advantages of the "Credit Union Difference" today!
A membership with DOLFCU can help you improve your financial well-being:
- FREE Checking with No Minimum Balance & No Per Check Fees
Loans of any kind with Competitive Rates
- FREE "No Fee" ATM Network
- FREE ATM Deposit Network
- FREE Financial Seminars
- FREE Online Loan & Savings/Investment Calculators
- FREE Debit Card & Online Account Access with Internet HOME Banking
- FREE Local & National CO-OP Shared Branch locations
- FREE Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Managed Credit Program for those with less than perfect credit
- Special Holiday & Vacation Savings Club Accounts
- Share Certificates, Money Market Accounts & IRAs
- Money Orders, Western Union & Wire Transfers
- Friendly, personalized service
- Deposits Federally Insured To An Aggregate Of $250,000 By NCUA
Apply Online Now!
You can complete the entire DOLFCU membership process right away online. Simply "Fill Out An Application" and submit your request for membership through our secure Application Portal, 24 hours a day.
Apply In-Person, Via Email or by Fax at your convenience.
You may also DOWNLOAD the Membership Application Packet and disclosures now. Complete and return the membership application to one of our DOLFCU Branches Locations or email the forms to MemberServices@DOLFCU.org. You may also fax your completed information to us at (202) 408-8253.
Your signature, a copy of a state-issued Driver’s License or Other Identifying Documentation**, and the initial $5.00 share deposit are required to complete your membership request. Upon receipt of your application, a Member Services Representative will review your request and contact you shortly to complete your membership process. Remember, the sooner you join, the sooner you can start to enjoy the benefits of your Credit Union.
You can also obtain more information or join DOLFCU by
- Contacting a DOLFCU Member Service Representative
- Calling (202) 789-2901
- Stopping by a DOLFCU Branch Office
* Must be new to DOLFCU, qualify for membership, open a savings account (minimum $5.00 deposit required) and checking account (no minimum required deposit for Basic Checking) and provide acceptable identification documentation. Annual Percentage Yield for savings is .05% as of 4/1/2021. Award(s) deposited to savings 30 days after open if requirements (1) and (2) below met. Accounts must remain open and in good standing for at least six months from open date. New members are limited to 1 $100 award for qualifying direct deposit and 1 $100 award for qualifying debit transactions. Awards subject to income tax reporting. Account must be opened by 12/31/2021. DOLFCU reserves the right to end this program at any time and terms are subject to change without notice.
2 $500 minimum amount for recurring Direct Deposit must be completed within 45 days of account open. We accept direct deposit of all payrolls, including Social Security, Civil Service and Military Retirement Benefits.
3 10 transactions must be posted within 60 days of card’s issuance date.
*Immediate Family Member eligibility is limited to spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild. For the purposes of this definition, Immediate Family Member includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships. Household is defined as persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.
**To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, when opening a new account, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
* Message and data rates may apply.