Frequently Asked Questions
What is Voice Bill Pay?
A Voice Bill Pay skill, like iPay QuickPay, is a voice-driven capability that enables you to access certain information about your DOLFCU bill pay account on your Alexa-enabled device.
Once you’ve enabled the skill, you can ask Alexa to make a payment, provide payment history and check scheduled payments.
Who can I pay with iPay QuickPay?
- You are able to make a payment to eligible payees you’ve added to your bill pay account
- You can ask Alexa to list your payees if you are unsure of which payees you’ve added to your account
How do I get started with iPay QuickPay?
You will need an online bill pay account to start using iPay QuickPay. If you don’t have a bill pay account yet, log in to your account at www.DOLFCU.org and click the “Department of Labor FCU Bill Pay” from the Pay & Transfer drop down to access the enrollment form.
Then you’ll need to add Alexa to your bill pay account. Here’s how:
- Log in to It’s Me 247 Online Banking at www.DOLFCU.org and click the “Bill Pay” link
- Select the “My Account” tab
- Go to the Voice Bill Pay section and select the “Add Alexa” link
- Answer the challenge phrase questions
- Enter credentials and submit
This step completes the online setup.
Now it’s time to link your bill pay account to iPay QuickPay:
- Within the Alexa App on your mobile device, search for the iPay QuickPay skill and choose “Enable”
- When prompted, enter the credentials you created in bill pay to begin linking your bill pay account to iPay QuickPay
- Create a 4-digit PIN that you will remember since it will be requested every time you launch iPay QuickPay
- Select “I agree, Link Account” to complete the account linking process
- Now you can say, “Alexa, start iPay QuickPay”
How do I make payments with iPay QuickPay?
Just tell Alexa the payee you’d like to pay, the amount of the payment and the payment date.