Preparing for Potential Service Disruptions
As the East Coast prepares for Hurricane Florence, we wanted to take a few moments to remind members about the options available to access their accounts should a service disruption occur due to weather or any other circumstance.
Services Available 24/7
Please remember that you may access your accounts through the following channels 24/7:
- Debit Cards & Surcharge-Free ATMs
- It’s Me 247 Online Banking & Bill Pay – login and access your online account.
- Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit – Download the DOLFCU app today to use your smart phone to bank when you want. Check account balances, transfer funds & more.
- Audio Response (877) 336-5328
- Shared Branching – Click here or call (888) 748-3266 to find locations near your home or work.
Attention Bill Pay Users
NOTE: The U.S. Postal Service (USPS) has suspended operations in several areas that are likely to be impacted by Hurricane Florence. As a result, checks for bill payment that are sent through the mail could be delayed or non-deliverable to certain areas. You may want to set-up your payment directly with the company or allow extra time for any bills paid via check and mailed.
We understand that you may be concerned about missing loan payments and receiving loans during this period. We are offering Emergency Loans for those concerned about cash flow during this time. The loans will have a 0% APR* for the first 60 days and a fixed 5% APR* for the remainder of the 12-month term. APPLY ONLINE
- Loans amounts equal to your net pay in the event regular payroll is disrupted.
- Funding directly to your DOLFCU account within 24 hours of scheduled pay date.
- Ability to complete the loan process on line with your personal email address.
- New members are welcome to apply.
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Loan approvals are based on an evaluation of each applicant's credit. Sample payment for a $1,000 loan at 5.00% APR for 12-months would be $85.61 per month.
Please stay safe and contact us with any questions.