Please be aware that there are an increasing number of Coronavirus/COVID-19 related scams. We encourage you to hang up on robocalls, not click on links from unknown senders and fact-check information and offers. Read more about the latest scams and how to avoid them here.
Important Branch Update
DOLFCU branches will remain closed the week of March 30 - April 3rd, 2020. Please continue to check on our website and follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.
DOLFCU will continue processing loan applications remotely and you may still contact us during this time for assistance. Note: Some services may be delayed due to remote processing, such as ATM deposit holds, audio checks, etc.
We are here to help you, and we strongly encourage you to take advantage of our e-services in order to fulfill your transactional needs. Through online or mobile banking you can deposit checks, transfer money, pay bills, check balances, apply for loans, or send us an inquiry or message and we will respond to you. This form of Social Distancing will help us all do our part to fight and beat this virus.
To assist you in this time of need, below are some of the options that we have available to you:
- We will automatically refund Late Fee and ATM fees assessed in March or April
- Stretch Pay loan assistance - Apply Online Here
- Loan Payment deferments or “Skip-A-Pay” options - Contact Us to Discuss Your Options
- Early withdrawals from your share certificate or holiday club accounts with no penalty
- Providing a low-interest, short-term loan
Please continue to stay vigilant, stay healthy, and remain safe.
Thank you for being a valued member of DOLFCU, Your Financial Cooperative.
Thomas Domingue President/CEO