Refer a Youth Member & Be Entered to Win a Backpack Filled with Supplies!
- NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO ENTER. This contest is open to members of Labor Credit Union (formerly DOLFCU) and others who are 18 years or older and legal residents of the United States at time of entry (excluding, without limitation, such residents if located in Puerto Rico and other U.S. Territories). Employees of Labor Credit Union (DOLFCU) and their immediate family members are not eligible.
- Eligible entrants may enter the contest by:
a. You will automatically receive one Promotion entry for every completed* youth referral you make to Labor Credit Union (DOLFCU). All automatic Promotion entries will be submitted in the name of the primary account holder; or
b. Other eligible individuals interested in participating in the drawing may enter by submitting a written entry with your name, email, address, city, state, zip code, and telephone number in type or print on a 3X5 inch index card or paper to “Labor Credit Union, 200 Constitution Avenue, NW, Room S-3220, Washington, DC 20210.” All mail entries must be received by Labor CU by August 19th, 2022 11:59:59 PM EST at the address stated. One entry per mailing per person permitted. Labor CU is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, misrouted, or inaccurate entries and such entries will be voided.
- Promotion Period: All completed youth referrals received from August 1 - August 26th, 2022, will qualify and be entered into the drawing. Multiple entries permitted.
- The winner will be selected by a random drawing to be held on or about August 29th, 2022 from qualified entries received. The drawing will be held at Labor Credit Union (DOLFCU), 200 Constitution Avenue, NW, Room S-3220, Washington, DC 20210, by Labor CU staff members. The winner will be notified by email or by telephone. The number of qualified entries will determine the odds of winning. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond in 45 days or if the winner is a member whose account is not in good standing, the winner will be disqualified, and a substitute winner will be randomly selected from the remaining entries.
- The sponsor of the contest is Labor Credit Union (DOFLCU), 200 Constitution Ave, NW, Room S-3320, Washington, DC 20210. All decisions of Labor Credit Union (formerly DOLFCU) in applying these contest rules will be final.
- Grand prize:
There will be two (2) Grand Prizes awarded. The two (2) available prizes are as follows:
o Backpack filed with school supplies
- Labor Credit Union (DOLFCU) is not responsible if for any reason the operation or administration of this Promotion is impaired or incapable of running as planned for any reason, including but not limited to (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, (b) tampering, unauthorized intervention, (c) fraud, (d) technical failures, or (e) any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award the applicable prize using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of, or after (if applicable) this cancellation, termination, modification or suspension date, or in any manner that is fair and equitable and best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. Labor Credit Union reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any person deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
2. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, municipal, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
3. In case of a dispute as to the identity of a winner that entered online, such entry will be made by the registered user of the email account, and if a prize is won, and such registered user has submitted a valid entry, the prize will be awarded to such registered user.
- Except as otherwise prohibited by law, by entering this contest, each entrant grants permission to Labor Credit Union (DOLFCU) to use his/her name, address, and likeness for advertising/publicity purposes in any and all media without further compensation. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and a publicity release. Failure to comply may result in forfeiture of the prize and the awarding of the prize to another individual.
- By participating in the contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Labor Credit Union (DOLFCU) and their officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives, from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from participating in the contest or the award of any prize.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that if he/she is awarded a prize, Labor CU (DOLFCU) may verify the information provided, including Labor CU (DOLFCU) membership in good standing, as a condition of the entrant receiving a prize. All prizes are awarded "as-is" and without warranty of any kind. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
*Completed member referral means youth account has been opened by the referred party and a member number is created. Youth account must be opened by August 26th to qualify.