Your Success is Our Success!
DOLFCU offers exciting challenges, competitive pay and great benefits. From developing creative solutions to working with our members, you’ll find success at DOLFCU!
Our high quality, comprehensive compensation package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) match
- Vacation (Annual) and Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- DOLFCU Membership
- and more...
posted: June 25, 2020
We are seeking a talented Loan Manager who is focused on employee coaching and development to lead our lending department staff.
Department of Labor FCU (DOLFCU) is seeking a talented Loan Manager who is focused on employee coaching and development to lead our lending department staff and to drive loan growth for the credit union. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of lending background (2 in a supervisory role) with a focus on consumer lending and a familiarity with residential mortgage lending. The attributes being sought is an individual who has a strong understanding of risk-based lending, credit quality analysis, creativity and marketing, and leadership skills. DOLFCU utilizes a centralized lending approach, and serves employees of the Department of Labor, National Labor Relations Board, and sub agencies. DOLFCU is approximately $100 million in assets and has a focus on loan growth moving forward.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a cohesive, highly trained and motivated staff, sufficient to meet the lending needs.
- Ensure loan products and pricing are competitive, fair, and drive profitability for the credit union.
- Oversee and ensure that loan systems, workflows, guidelines, and authority levels are optimized to meet member needs and expectations with regard to the member experience.
- Coordinate with marketing and retail staff to promote credit union loan products and drive loan growth.
- Complete reporting on a monthly basis for Board reporting, management tracking, and employee coaching reviews.
- Through effective coaching and employee performance accountability meets or exceeds credit union loan growth goals, as well as penetration with ancillary products such as GAP, Warranty, and Credit Life/Disability coverages.
- Remain cognizant of and adhere to credit union policies, procedures and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act, Fair Lending, Regulation B, Regulation Z, and additional regulations pertaining to lending activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Development and progression of skills of staff regarding effective underwriting, cross-selling, member service delivery, and loan production.
- Successful outcomes of meeting or exceeding credit union loan growth and ancillary product growth goals.
- Compliance with policies, procedures, and loan regulations.
- Minimum of 5 years in lending background, with focus on consumer loans. Must be knowledgeable about mortgage lending rules and regulations.
- Minimum of 2 years in a Supervisory or management role.
- Four-year college/ university degree preferred.
- Position requires ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with various personalities and groups. Must be professional in communication and appearance.
- Knowledgeable about lending rules and regulations a must, as well as familiarity with various Loan Origination Systems.
Don't See the Position You're Looking For?
We encourage you to submit your resume, even if you don't see the open position you are looking for. We're ALWAYS looking for excellent talent!