Your Success is Our Success!
DOLFCU offers exciting challenges, competitive pay and great benefits. From developing creative solutions to working with our members, you’ll find success at DOLFCU!
Our high quality, comprehensive compensation package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) match
- Vacation (Annual) and Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- DOLFCU Membership
- and more...
The Training Coordinator is an important part of the hiring and education process within DOLFCU. This role’s essential job function is to coordinate and work with department managers to identify training requirements and institute plans for training new and existing employees. This position will also assist the Head of Human Resources in the implementation of new HR initiatives and provide administrative support to the Head of HR as needed.
Additionally, a Training Coordinator has familiarity with instructional methods, coaching, and skill development. These skills are needed to drive and support the organization and ensure all employees are working efficiently and to DOLFCU standards.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with department managers to identify training needs, assist with identifying available training resources, and coordinate the effective delivery of employee training. Ensure that training is adequately documented for each employee.
- Performs review of call recordings as well as staff interactions with members to identify knowledge gaps and training opportunities. Provides feedback to the employee’s managers and assists with ongoing training to improve service delivery as needed. Makes recommendations pertaining to procedures to support continual improvement in our service delivery.
- Conducts annual compliance training and modifies programs as needed.
- Develop and maintains organizational communications such as bulletin boards, and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Assists with processes and projects for assigned HR functions such as recruiting top-tier talent for open vacancies, reviewing job descriptions for accuracy, and updating employee handbook or training materials.
- Assists in responding to inquiries regarding policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned based on credit union needs.
- Associates Degree or a related field.
- 2+ years in a similar or like position or role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Strong attention to detail, proficiency in Microsoft products including, but not limited to Powerpoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook are required.
Don't See the Position You're Looking For?
We encourage you to submit your resume, even if you don't see the open position you are looking for. We're ALWAYS looking for excellent talent!