Your Success is Our Success!
DOLFCU offers exciting challenges, competitive pay and great benefits. From developing creative solutions to working with our members, you’ll find success at DOLFCU!
Our high quality, comprehensive compensation package includes:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) match
- Vacation (Annual) and Sick Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- DOLFCU Membership
- and more...
Member Services Representative
The Member Services Representative role is to assist members and potential members with their Credit Union needs; explain services, set up new accounts, provide resolutions to member issues, and cross-sell Credit Union services based on member needs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide prompt, accurate, courteous, friendly, timely and professional service to all members. To acknowledge and assist members waiting in the lobby within five minutes; To answer telephone within 3 rings; To respond to all correspondence within 24 hours.
- To process member transactions accurately. Ensure cash drawer is balanced at the beginning and end of each shift.
- To open all types of accounts/certificates, and other products and services accurately, ensuring all related forms are complete and legible with minimal errors.
- To troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner. Expeditiously escalate issues above employee’s capability or authority levels to the proper area or manager for resolution.
- To proactively seek opportunities to cross sell products and services for the betterment of our member.
- Remains cognizant of and adheres to credit union policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Performance will be based on the timeliness and accuracy of completing assignments.
- Cash drawer balancing.
- Effectiveness at resolving member issues and referring additional products or services to meet member needs.
- Must have at least 6 months to 2 years of similar or related experience, particularly regarding cash handling.
- High school education or GED.
- To maintain a professional work environment and businesslike appearance.
- To maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
- Ability to use a 10-key calculator, ability to type 30-40 wpm, experience using software including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Applicants must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, dress professionally in business attire, have ability to be bonded & insured, and be knowledgeable on the services that the credit union has to offer.
Don't See the Position You're Looking For?
We encourage you to submit your resume, even if you don't see the open position you are looking for. We're ALWAYS looking for excellent talent!