When you join DOLFCU you’ll see why we’re “better than a bank”. To qualify for membership, you must be an Employee, a Retiree, an Immediate Family Member*, or the Spouse of a deceased member of one of our Qualifying Organizations. Or just ask us!
- U.S. Department of Labor (DOL)
- Employees of contractors under a long-term contract with DOL who work in the DC Standard Metropolitan Statistical Area established by the Bureau of the Census
- National Association of Counties
- Occupational Safety & Health Review Commission
- Railroad Retirement Board
- The President’s Committee on Employment of the Physically Handicapped
- Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission, Washington Branch of the International Labor Office
- DOL Day Care Center employees who work in DC
- DOL Fitness Association employees who work in DC
- FAME Cafeteria employees under long-term contract with DOL who work on the 6th Flr Cafeteria, 200 Constitution Ave, DC
- Nationwide Land Title & Escrow Services employees under long-term contract with DOL who work in Beltsville, MD
- Cessi employees who work regularly under contract, on-site at a DOL facility
- Employees under long-term contract with DOL working at the Postal Square Building in Washington, DC
- Employees under long-term contract with DOL working at the Frances Perkins Building in Washington, DC
Are you looking for a new and exciting benefit to offer your employees? DOLFCU is the answer! Contact us today to see how your organization can qualify for all the advantages and conveniences we offer.
- Request and complete a Membership Application
- Provide a Driver’s License or Other Identifying Documentation**
- Open a Savings Account with a minimum balance of $10 and become a member TODAY!
You can also obtain more information or join DOLFCU by
- Contacting a DOLFCU Member Service Representative
- Calling 202-789-2901
- Stopping by a DOLFCU Branch Office.
*Immediate Family Member eligibility is limited to spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild. For the purposes of this definition, Immediate Family Member includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships. Household is defined as persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.
**To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, when opening a new account, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.