See for yourself why DOLFCU is better than a bank! If you’re an employee, retiree, immediate family member, or the spouse of a deceased member of one of our Eligible Organizations, it’s quick and easy to open an account and start enjoying all the advantages of the “Credit Union Difference” today!
Here are just a few of the benefits of DOLFCU membership:
- FREE Checking with No Minimum Balance & No Per Check Fees
- Loans of any kind with Competitive Rates (link to new rates page)
- FREE “No Fee” ATM Network
- FREE ATM Deposit Network
- FREE Financial Seminars
- 24/7 Loan Call Center 866-817-4074
- FREE Online Loan & Savings/Investment Calculators
- FREE Visa Credit Card & Online Account Access with Internet HOME Banking
- FREE Online Purchase Protection with Verified By Visa
- FREE Local & National Shared Branches
- FREE Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Managed Credit Program for those with less than perfect credit
- Special Holiday & Vacation Savings Club Accounts
- Share Certificates, Money Market Accounts & IRAs
- Traveler’s Checks, Money Orders, Western Union & Wire Transfers
- Friendly, personalized service
- Deposits Federally Insured To An Aggregate Of $250,000 By NCUA
How to Join DOLFCU
- Request and complete a Membership Application or DOWNLOAD the complete Membership Application & Packet now
- Provide a Driver’s License or Other Identifying Documentation*
- Open a Savings Account with a minimum balance of $10 and become a member TODAY!
You can also obtain more information or join DOLFCU by
- Contacting a DOLFCU Member Service Representative
- Calling 202-789-2901
- Stopping by a DOLFCU Branch Office.
*To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, when opening a new account, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.